Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big Sexy Hair


Big Sexy Hair. That's the name of my hairspray. My daughter, hair pro and queen of the up-do, stuffed my stocking this year with a gold mine of sample products. What a great present. The diamond in the haul was the little can of Big Sexy Hair What a Tease by Sexy Hair Concepts. My hair had grown out of its Audrey Hepburn "Breakfast at Tiffany's" style during the holiday chaos and this little can transformed my look.

This was my chance to change over to a big hair style. The next day I worked I teased my hair high, smoothed it over on top, sprayed it, added a bandanna and shazam! A retro big hair look that rocked! This is a truly old school hairspray, one hair moves and the whole do moves. It dries like a rock, gives good height but I don't choke on the aerosol fumes like in the good old days.

According to http://www.beautydeals.net/ it is a "Backcomb in a Bottle". Well, in a can actually, but I'm just being catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment